DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Inspiration

Last night, in the middle of a date that was so abhorrent that it reminded me of my date with the guy Madeline set me up with back in 1988, when the guy grabbed me across the front seat of his blue Cadillac and tried to mug down on me, I saw the movie "Michael Clayton."

The move was awesome. George Clooney's character is a "fixer," a jack of all trades who is an expert in many areas and can resolve nearly any situation.

I loved his haircut. And his black Mercedes S550. And his clothing. And his demeanor.

I talked to Rosita about it today, and we decided to go watch the movie together next weekend.

John informed me on Friday that Joseph is wanting to come back to work with us. Joseph.

Joseph.

Holy cow.

I just am sort of speechless.

I have to work on so many things tomorrow; it's a Federal holiday. I'm not sure who all is coming into the office tomorrow. Hopefully, there will be very little traffic.

I found a Corby Pant press online here in town this weekend - I've wanted one for YEARS. I'm going to meet up with him on Tuesday to buy it.

I actually got the dead water heater out of the attic. I got all of the Christmas, Halloween, gift wrapping and other nonsense organized into Rubbermaid tubs. I got all of the client records bagged up in sealed plastic and up into the attic, giving me a lot more room downstairs. I got Christmas set out in the dining room, which made Bram very happy. Next weekend, I'd really like to get some touch up painting done. And some carpet shampooing. And floor cleaning.

I ordered a new rechargeable flashlight for the car that's just like the one that VW equipped the Phaeton with. And, I ordered some Fabulair t-shirts, as they were on sale at 20% off the base price.

Yippie!

Busy busy week this week.

No comments: