DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, November 02, 2007

Link sausages and working like a Hebrew with a new Pharoah

So I've been cranking here at the office all morning. It's only 1:15, and although I feel like I'm fever-y, I feel okay for the most part. Perhaps it's time to go check the thermostat.

Nope, it's me.

I have everything priced for the train show, pretty much. The car's loaded up, and I have to stop and pick up some table covers, and an electrical strip for the booth, then go over there, haul everything inside, set it all up, and then go home.

I have my name badges set up, I think I'm pretty much good to go here.

Today, Brian (whom I gave love to but failed to link out to) showed me a fabulous piece on the CAFE standards. Write your Congresscritter (like it will make a lick of difference.)

Also, someone on the Conservative side of the fence has started to notice that Rudy ain't the most truthful person running for President.

But, most of all, our Lady of Two Sides to her Mouth is caught red-handed parsing out the perfidy on YouTube:



Yes, she'd be a perfect follow-on to Walker, Texas President.

No comments: