DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm up to my knuckle coupler in model trains

So, I had WAY more model trains than I remembered. I started writing up the descriptions (the sizzle for the steak, you know) and found that I had nine cars from this train, ten from that, 23 from the other - far more than I had on my inventory list.

Jeremy's napping, and then we're getting the Christmas tree train down from the attic, and loading the trunk of the car up.

Some links!

Americans have an emotional/psychological link to their cars! Who knew?

Where I'll be spending my weekend. Tickets are only seven bucks, which is probably what parking will be. However, you can come cheer me on and pretend like you're hot and bothered for my train crap, to incent others to grab it and pay before you find your checkbook.

My terrific friend Brian (whom I'll meet someday, but who I talk to all the time) had this cartoon posted on his livejournal today, and I nearly busted a pant seam laughing over it.

No comments: