DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nearly Friday

It's nearly Friday of Labor Day weekend.

Random thoughts:

* Photobucket nuked my account for violations of their TOS. No warning, nor explanation. Just "blam." Thus, all my picture links on my blog(s) are broken now.

* I'm painting my bedroom and touching up the entire house this weekend, finally.

* My attic insulation may (MAY) be laid out in place right now.

* I finally got the TV to the repair store to have them check it out.

* I think I'm losing the ability to communicate. I keep telling people things that I think are clear and unequivocal, and then I find later that the listener has only heard about 20% of what I said, then strung together the pieces into an incorrect understanding.

* I think my model trains may actually sell this weekend on eBay. That would be a relief.

* I'm going to work on my scrapbooks this weekend.

* I increasingly have a negative opinion of people who drive SUVs (again) Especially ones with the names 4Runner, anything by Lexus, Tahoe and Suburban.

* I'm sick to death of politics. It's an entertainment industry in itself. Whichever side there is generates as much stupid, non-productive chatter to validate its position and nothing is ever discussed or generated or resolved.

No comments: