DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday evening Happyness

I'm watching the DVD "The Pursuit of Happyness." It's an awesome movie. Even if you hate Will Smith.

Where has this year gone? Where has this weekend gone?

Today in church things were again awesome. We only had 12 people. However, we asked for people to stay and help me get the book cases put out, the books moved out and organized and everyone - everyone - stayed and helped out. It's not everything I'd like to accomplish yet, but it's a strong start. Hopefully, next weekend I can get some more things cleared out, and set up an office in the back.

You know, I live on a busy corner. Every day, all day and until after midnight, cars pull up at the traffic light and wait for the light to change. Every few minutes, one of those cars has a high powered thrumming stereo system that literally rattles the glassware in the house. The curio on the front wall that has 20th Century glassware in it rattles like I'm in an earthquake. About once a week, I have to open up the case and move all of the glassware back to its original position.

How is that even rational or reasonable behavior? Why aren't all of those bastards deaf already?

I can't wait until I can get those windows installed.

I had such weird dreams this weekend. Again with a dream of being at my grandparent's house in northern Michigan, in the basement, but this time, the sunlight was streaming in the windows. I haven't really read enough into it. I dreamed about my aunt, she was disappointed in me. It was just .. random and hard to understand.

I finally set up the church's merchandise store. I worked on the Fabulair merchandise today.

Bram was suggesting he wanted to get a black schnauzer. Uh ...

Chuck and George have a new roomie who's a landscaper; I think that this week, he's going to come out and design me a new front patch. That will be great.

So much to accomplish this week. I'm looking forward to having Wednesday off - I'm just going to sleep.

No comments: