DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Status report
So, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I got the patio cleaned up, and I got some of the dining room put together. I got my room kinda organized a little. Hung a couple more pictures. I need to hang pictures on the brick walls, which is going to take a masonry drill bit and some serious screws. And measurement - I wno't be able to eyeball these.

I think that I'll be making the downstairs powder room into my "Continental Airlines" memorabilia room. There's no other place to really put all of those things. Bleh. I still have all of these prints that need to be framed up and hung up and ...

Had lunch today with Foghorn Leghorn. He's one nosy piece of work. He asks how I'm doing at work. I said "going fine." Then, he asks about specific loans I'm working on, what I have closing, practically what I have in gross commissions coming in. Uh .. none of your beeswax?

He's also someone who can be counted on to divulge and gossip about everything mentioned, whether casual or detailed.

I have to remember to run the clocks forward tonight. Bleh.

No comments: