DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Garage first?
I have to get to work here - cleaning the garage, organizing the dining room, getting things into the old clothes hamper to get off to the church garage sale - I would like to get the downstairs all put together, except for hanging the curios, for which I'll need some help. And, I'd like to get the garage put together so that Bram can more easily park in there.

I've got the "Incredibles" on the TV - it sounds awesome, and it looks awesome.

Where to start with this project of cleaning up the house? I think that the dining room, maybe. I have all of these cookbooks, which need to be .. sold. Or something.

So, red in the dining room - should I put the red framed Continental airlines poster in there? I think so.

Or, I could put the curio there. Hmm.

These curio cases are causing me the most difficulty so far. Where to put them? I'm not happy with the unfinished condition of the smaller one. BLEH.

However, it's nearly time to pull the excess stuff out of the dining room and put it somewhere else while I re-glue up the buffet shelves. Then, the dishes can go into the buffet and ... it will look like a dining room again.

And then ...

Okay, I'm off to do some more organizing and cleaning.

No comments: