DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday, Monday (a bit later)

Well, I've been plugging away here today - between the barrage of emails about the developing Republican sex scandal, which I am SO enjoying - it seems that Foley pusuring illegally young boy butt was a forgiveable sin, but Clinton's escapdes with Lewinsky was Satan incarnate. Even the Focus on the Family said so!

What happened to the Gay Marriage Ban?

I've moved some things around here in the office, which has improved my mental state some. They're more accessible. I've started working on some disorganized client files (my favorite) and have a clear day ahead of me tomorrow for getting work done. By Friday, this office is going to be pin-neat, and nothing left undone.

This morning, a most unusual thing happened - I had a call from an old theater friend. Long story short, it seems that the financial questions I had raised five years ago were quite true. The malfeasance was occuring, and the coverup was real. I not only felt vindicated, but I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my heart.

I think that contributed to my productive output today.

Haven't heard from someone all day, and I'm wanting to.

I think I'm headed to bed early tonight.

No comments: