DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday WITH Dolby 5.1

Rick and I got the rear speakers hooked up today - and got the front speakers hooked up CORRECTLY. Thus, the sound is AWESOME. Wait, one more time. AWESOME. The sound in this living room is nearly as good as it is in a movie theater. We haven't run the rear wires below the carpeting yet.

We cooked up enough food for twenty homosexuals, made another twenty jell-o shots, filled up the refrigerator with food. I got a bunch of little things done, to make the whole place more nested.

Mitch claims he's coming in the morning to pick up his bed, his clothing, his shoes, etc. That would be .. um, great! I just want him to leave his TV, but that's unlikely.

Enrique is going to help me with an exercise program that I've wanted and he has. YAY for Rick!

My Sunday off tomorrow. Strange, and not. Two Sundays speaking on anxiety and then we're off to E's birthday party, and another Sunday off.

Our reunion website is now LIVE LIVE LIVE! Next, I'll be flogging Tom to get my business website up and operating. WHOOP!.

No comments: