DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 778.01

Watching "Good Night, and Good Luck." It's the damned same thing that we're experiencing right now! This is just insane! Nonsense and insane.

A nice, peaceful evening. I cleaned up the patio tonight, as much as I felt like. Moved the clay pots, to try to cover over a former flower bed that Barney is lying in regularly. I also spent some time thinking about colors for the house after July 1 when I get it secured in my name. The Behr website has some pretty cool selection tools, and offers suggestions based on current "fashion" and color combinations. In fiddling aruond with that, I picked out a nice color scheme. Belvedere Cream for the exterior walls, Toffee Crunch for the trim, Black Orchid for the doors and shutters, and Creamy White for whatever trim is left.

But, it must wait until later. I also picked out some new exterior lighting fixtures, which would, in combination with the paint, make this place look MUCH better.

I thought we would have some rain here today; Nicole called saying that they had lost power in their building. Just some sprinkles.

Did a property tax protest on this property today. Talked to two other people about tax protests for their properties - told 'em they were already undervalued.

Now, I'm watching Oz, Season one, episode one.

No comments: