DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Moving energy, moving mountains

Well, I've decided to move. I'm moving into a house on the west side of Houston - something large enough for all my stuff. I have made a spectacular deal to live there, and I'm looking forward to leaving where I am. I've started packing things and moving them here and whoo boy, do I have a bunch of crap! How did this happen? It's everywhere - boxes and boxes of stuff I don't use. Stuff I didn't remember I had. Supplies of stuff that hasn't been touched in eight years.

However, when my dad comes to help me work through all this unpacking and cleaning in the new place, I'm sure a lot of it will be used.

Tuesday, it's the clothing, the rest of the books, the boxed stuff in the closets, the rest of the glassware, the cleaning supplies, the stuff from the walls, and the rest of the tschotkes. Wednesday, it's the pots & pans, the stuff in the pantry, and packing up the office.

Part of this process is that New Vision is having their garage sale in a month; I'm going to seriously undertake to unload a bunch of this stuff.

No comments: