DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday - is this breakthrough day?

Well, what a day! I got a quote from a hot loan lead source; $25/lead pre-qualified with applications. I met with a woman about loan referrals. I got a referral in from a California broker for a $525M loan which is going to be a REAL challenge, but suggests there are 10+ more loans just like it, and read my homework for tonight's class about money.

A gray day - and I've been working through my own stuff about money; I, of course, have all four of the fundamental mental issues about money generation, and I've found this information to be helpful, but then I find that they're intending to co-opt my class tonight to have us practice our counseling techniques on prac I students - hey, I want my conversation about money, thank you!

Anyway, hope for the future and no resolution for today that has yet materialized.

Thinking back to "What the Bleep?" If the natives couldn't see Columbus' ships because they had no frame of reference - how could we see alien visitors who use devices and body shapes that we haven't yet thought of?

1 comment:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

That is what our intuition is for? Maybe they just have to get REAL close? Let's invite the shaman. And how in the world would they see us? Kay