DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday evening

Having a DVD sort of an evening. Watched "Valentine," with my dream man David Boreanaz. Stupid movie, the only redeeming value was the eye candy, including said David B.

Church today was great - outstanding, in fact. Chuck went with me. We had another good crowd. Someone had bought new coffee .. from the dollar store. It was dreadful. I'm going to buy some Community and take it down there on Tuesday. The new pedestal is very nice, and the new table cloths in the front are a big improvement.

Had fun with Jarred last night; he and I were bantering again about him going to LA with me; he asked where we could stay while there, and I was thinking about all of the hotels in Century City.

Another week in the real estate business coming up. One lender has DENIED a loan; the hag. Speaking of hags, I was talking to a friend tonight who did a bunch of work for a Century City realtor (alison winston) who isn't paying him. I watched him do the work! Completely consistent with my thinking about realtors. Bleh. I have one here in town who's chasing me around, wanting me to work with him. I have to do a LOT of clean up and organization work this week.

Chuck was working on our calendar; he kept remarking "who knew there were so many women's events?" It's like there's www.lesbian.com or something.

I have to work on my other stuff this week also. And, see if I can figure out why Ruby's battery was deader than a doornail. And manifest a bunch of cash.

Other than that, I think I'm done here. Later!

No comments: