DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hump day - welcome, new readers!

Yes, we have a new reader! Everyone, welcome Carlos! Nick's semi-boyfriend from Columbus, Ohio! YAY!

It's sunny and gorgeous here today, and I'm kind of figuring out what today is going to be about. I have some mail to get out, and I have some forcasting and budgeting I can do on Fabulair, so I guess I'll work on that.

And, I think I'll see about calling the potential customers for my mortgage book and trying to close some sales. Since there's no mortgage work to work on.

It's funny, last week, I decided that if I had to work this hard (as I do in the mortgage business) I'd rather be working on something I wanted to do. And, the universe serves RIGHT up. Here's where I mutter about how it doesn't serve up so efficiently for things that I DO want.

Nick is working on setting up an eBay business, working to find a job, and interested in calling all of these course providers that I do NOT want to call, because it's not what I like doing.

We wish him success. I need some.

At least it's gorgeous outside today.

I have to do some journaling this morning; then, I guess I should work with that some. I've said that I'm going to go to Creative Life for the practitioner installation tonight; now I regret having said that. It's a 57 mile drive round trip, which I also have to make tomorrow night.

Okay, time to do something.

No comments: