DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The week is out, God save the weekend

God saves. I don't know about Jesus' savings plan, but God clearly saves my butt on a regular basis.

The hooker is talking to me on instant messenger; he's pawned ALL of his daddy's stuff, he's been high for four days, blah, blah.

Lord, but for the grace of God, there go I.

Today was a fun day; the morning was spent on the phone, for hours. Then, I had lunch with Lance, and spent the afternoon and evening with Jeffrey and Steven at the airshow and then at Kemah for dinner.

The airshow was very fun; they had a TON of aircraft there that I had never seen before. We rode in Steven's DeVille - it's GORGEOUS. Now, I think I want it.

It's time to put the sheets on the bed, get into same and see if the smell in the house abates by the morrow.

No comments: