DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, September 18, 2005

What ever happened to Walt Disney?

I finally watched the PBS documentary on Islam. That DVD came in the day after Philip moved back home. I'm having New Vision watch it on Friday night, then it can go back to Netflix. Also watched part of a movie that the Minx recommended. It was so TOTALLY not my thing; I shut it off. Now, it's time to do a little blogging, take the mutts out one last time and see how much sleep occurs tonight.

Not a word out of the hooker. I'm going to put his travel bag in a closet tomorrow, assuming that he's still MIA. Maybe he's in jail; my gut tells me that he's riding the wagon train of whoever he picked up last night, and that party favors are involved.

T claims to have broken up with Aliver. Again. Frankly, I don't care to hear about it. At least he didn't ask me if he could move in with me again.

Day one of having no online presence in the gay world. Well, except for GFN.com.

Called L this morning; that was an unsatisfactory conversation. I guess I'll let it go another month or two before calling again.

Cleaned Ruby up this morning, and was surprised at how crappy her paint is looking. Door dings, scrapes, all kinds of imperfections. I'm wondering when the new XM unit for Ruby will arrive.

Ah, look - the hooker is on gay.com. Not saying anything to me, though.

I'm more and more convinced that I must take a complete break from male interaction until I have my shit handled.

No comments: