DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday roominess

Sunday evening, nearly 19:00, and the day's gone without my knowing it.

Of course, there was church today - and it was FABULOUS. It ran over, I dashed home to meet my friend David for lunch at Barnaby's, and then came home for a big nap to compensate for the 3 1/2 hours of sleep that I had last night.

Yesterday, Larry and I moved around EVERYTHING in the two bedrooms; it's just amazing how the space is opened up and more functional. I'm VERY happy with it all.

I also carried a HUGE amount of crap out to the resale and the trash. I have my work materials neatly organzied now, and just in time!

Only a two day work week, and then off to the lion's den - my father's family birthday party. Urk. I have SO much to accomplish before that point. Must start first thing tomorrow, actually.

Blood sugar this morning was down 50 points from yesterday; will I crack 300 tomorrow?

N8 showed up at my door last night at 11:30, drunk, looking like a million dollars in a gorgeous suit and all scraped up from being in a fist fight. He wanted to talk about law school, how college teachers suck, how I had been running a sub-rosa intention to get him into bed all along, and otherwise, just caterwall about whatever he's angry about in life. I did drunk management with him until 03:15, and then finally got some sleep myself.

Okay, time to finish putting together my zen fountain, and I see N8's coming in the gate. Toodles!

No comments: