DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 635.01

Ah, more coffee. My 10:00 appointment either couldn't wait for me for ten minutes, or he blew me off. Weird.

About to tackle the last of these mongo-tax returns that I had been avoiding (mostly because they're a mess.) The loan business seems quiet today. We're waiting on underwriting responses from two lenders on one file, I have one response I'm waiting for on another, about to pull credit on a third, waiting for an application on a fourth, and CP is out beating the bushes for more.

Not THOSE Bushes, the shrubbery.

Found this on ebay this morning: CDX c90 the world's best car stereo ever made. I WANT IT FOR RUBY!

Since I can't have my OnStar, I want it. I've been thinking of DRIVING to Michigan for Labor Day weekend, am I nuts? I think I need some solitude. Do I need a full week of solitude? I don't know. Would I be walking away from potential business? I don't know.

Barney is in the kitchen kicking up a fuss because he's behind the gate and I'm not paying a lick of attention to him. He can keep it up. He's lost weight AND most of his hair. Makes me wonder about the future. He's 13, which is OLD for a chow, I hear. Jackie is muy frisky now that I've peeled all of her hair off of her. She's just bouncy, playful and happy. Wait until I get the REST of the hair off of her.

Chuck should be here any time, so I'd best get ready for that.

No comments: