DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hump Day Contemplations

Quicken invited me to download an update from them a few days ago - now, of course, my Quicken software doesn't work AT ALL.

Urg.

I've been cleaning the house as if Wm Jefferson Clinton were coming to visit; I'm about to dust the inside of the curio case, and then the books. After that, I'm pretty much through. Philip's mom arrives this evening, and I'll be gone to dinner with a new loan officer (I think we're submitting paperwork on five next week.)

I'm still trying to figure out HOW I'm going to get all of this furniture arranged in this room on Saturday. Or Friday. Or whenever. It's a bunch of stuff to put up.

The workmen are finishing painting the outside of the building; they started this morning before 7:30, and, of course, got paint on my patio furniture. Assholes. Took them three working days between when they started and when they took it up again. I'm supposed to leave my things inside the apartment for eight days from the time they tell me they're starting to the time they get around to finishing? What crap.

Anyway, it's time to get to work again on the cleanliness project.

No comments: