DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Say "Good Night," Irene

Had dinner at Lance & Steve's tonight - amazing food (as always) but there was so much pollen in the air that I was feeling the fire in my nasal passages and throat. It's just amazing - I've been suffering from this for more than a month. I'm sore everywhere in my upper body from coughing so much.

Jason, of course, called about five minutes AFTER I had left for L&S's house. He asked when I was going to be home, and when I arrived home precisely on the advertised, he had me locked out with the deadbolt.

Of course.

You know where the rest of this story goes. He was busy inside having sex with a girl (a fat one, too) and blah, blah, blah.

I had asked him specifically to NEVER bring someone over to my apartment when I wasn't here. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. I feel quite sure that others were brought over here while I was in Vancouver.

Anyway, after I walked the dogs, he had gotten dressed, and he and she "went to the store." Uh-huh. I locked the door behind him, he doesn't have a key with him, and he can come pick his shit up tomorrow or whenever. ENOUGH.

No comments: