DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 631.01

Okay, so I've been tidying up, putting things away and such. I've cleaned the fridge. No coffee today, and no splenda. No cola products. No sugar. Tea and water.

Lance wants to run somewhere in about an hour; so I have to get ready to go. Then, I suppose having my homework done for tonight would be a great idea. Dusting, cleaning the ceiling fans and such would also be a good idea.

I cleaned out the flower pots on the patio this morning, and moved them around - I'm getting them ready to put STUFF in them, and to plant some rose bushes, which I've been thinking about a long while. Found some websites that detail how to plant roses in Houston, and what works best. The #1 rose someone mentions for Houston is .. the Chrysler Imperial. That made me smile.

But, I doubt that they'll be easy to find at Wal-Mart.

Class this weekend was very very interesting - I created (for myself) an income/credit score project to buy a townhouse in this neighborhood in Feburary, when this lease is up. Click here to see the kind of townhouse I'm thinking of.

I really need to get Ruby's shock absorbers replaced. Urf. Her inspection is due this month, so I guess I'll get Poutous to do it when they inspect her for me.

And, it looks as if the only thing to do about the stereo is to TAKE it somewhere.

No comments: