DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ugh at sinus stuff. I slept well last night, but woke up around 5 all groggy. Took some more NyQuil and slept until 9:00 this morning. Ergo, not much has been accomplished yet today.

Yesterday was an environmental day, I guess. I still haven't put up Christmas stuff, but that will come later in the week. I have to clean in here (the den) sometime soon - bleh.

Trying to find dog care for the holidays.

And motivation for today.

I've concluded that I have to ask Joel to leave right away. His behavior is something I can't live with. Better to have him out before things go really badly than after.

Had a lovely long talk with Nancy this morning.

Heard from Jarred yesterday - new phone number, saying that he wanted to get together for lunch or a drink very soon. No answer from him after my reply.

Okay, time to create some productivity here in life.

No comments: