DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wednesday. The day that the Dali Lama promises me my wish will come true.

I have a meeting at 2:00 with a venture capital guy to go over some business planning for some of his clients - this is fee-paid work, and I intend to come back with a check (or at least a promise of one.) I'm also pitching Fabulair to him (just verbally) today, with a promise of a full business plan by Monday, if he likes the concept.

Got the house tidied up this morning. Joel's not sleeping well again, so I think I'm going to have to put a bullet in his brain tonight to get him some more sleep. I'm greatly enjoying having him around - he's a good companion, and I'm getting more work done.

Fabulair is taking off - you can groan if you wish. We have enlarged the concept, and I've run the initial numbers - it should make a TON of money if we focus on limited service and limited human service delivery. I mean, an embarassing amount of money. No one in the world is trying to do what our business model seeks to do.

It's so dark outside. The sky was sunny and partly cloudy when I walked the mutts this morning, and now it's so dark I almost should turn on lights.

I have to get cleaned up in a short while for this meeting - he said it's a coat kind of a meeting. Yeep! Do I have a coat? Do I have something to wear with a coat? Do I have a clean shirt with which I can wear a tie? I don't know. This screws up my whole wardrobe selection for the day.

No comments: