DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Rainy Wednesday night. Just finished watching "Bend it Like Beckham," which Joel had rented from Netflix back in 1938, never returned, and pulled out of his bag the other night. I now have processed and returned ALL of those movies. Now, only a Chinese quasi-documentary on homosexuals in Mainland China to watch - it only has two stars, so it may not last very long.

Had a long, long meeting today in the Woodlands about a 3D optical imaging technology. Been in development for years, never been rolled out. Amazing. I listened for about two and a half hours, then gave the guy my opinion on how to structure the deal to raise investment funds, and then create .. well, I don't want to tip my hand. Anyway, the guy who brought me into the meeting was VERY impressed with me and my meeting skills. I have to quote a fee on Friday, and I have to cook up what I think it's worth before then.

Going back to the Woodlands tomorrow afternoon to work on the other project he wants me to pitch, and my own deal. I think that I can cut some pretty impressive deals working these two projects, and then springboard my way into Fabulair for 2005.

Joel has a new nickname - Mcom. Ask if you must know. He's outside talking to his best friend, with whom he hasn't spoken in months. The dogs are all tuckered out, the house is quite tidy - Ruby's in great shape, and I got the part I need to hook up my XM radio in my car for ten bucks on eBay today.

I didn't get home tonight until nearly 6:00, and I was worn out - an hour up, and hour back in the driving rain, three hours of meeting .. yeek.

I'm worn out from the stress. My brain is attacking me ongoingly, and I am about to scream. Yes, thank you [brain] for pointing out the things that are out of order in my life, and practically an emergency. Thanks [brain] for pointing out all the disaster contingencies.

Ugh.

I so need to see the chiropractor. No, not that one. My neck is a wreck.

Am I complaining enough? I guess so. I should peel out of this business attire and see about getting some sleep. Or something.

No comments: