DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, October 01, 2004

Well, it's Friday night. I finally got all of this client's records boxed up (he called, asked if I could stop by, I had two hours to get it done, ergo, it's done.) This weekend is ALL about cleaning the apartment. Sanitizing it. Cobwebs. Mirrors. Furniture all moved about. Everything out of shelves. Everything out of the drawers. That sort of cleaning.

Plus, I need to do the same kind of cleaning for the car. It's just not up to my standards.

Travis came over tonight, we had a very nice time for a few hours. He said something about something I had said at dinner MONTHS ago, which apparently had him thinking I wasn't interested in "that" way. At some point in the evening, SOMETHING happened in his brain, and he shut down like pouring cold water all over him.

I've invited him to the big Divo party, but I don't know if he's going to show up..

No comments: