DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So, here I was, just checking email (you know I'm an email hooker, so I'm not fooling anyone, I just was sitting here) and an IM comes in from some guy that I've never heard of. He says this:

Thank you sooo much for your inspiring letter. I am a 64 year old gay male. I was married for 39 years, and raised four children. No one knew I was gay but myself, and I hid it for almost 40 years. My wife died of cancer in 1999, and immediately after her death, I told my children about my sexuality. I am a happy individual now, with a wonderful man. I am out and no longer hide who I am. I wish you only good in your life, and God will take care of the little people who do not or care not to understand. Thank you again.

This is the letter that he was talking about:


Letter from Mom

I'm sort of floored.

No comments: