DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Busy days and sleepless nights

I've been up to my nipples in tax returns, and my new marketing piece has the phone ringing every few minutes. I think I sold two new loans today, which is excellent. I have a bunch of loan work to get caught up on, and that's a good thing.

I'm just SORE - I've been typing all day, and talking on the phone. How is it that I feel beaten up?

B cancelled on me for our sort of dinner engagement tonight. So, that's fine. I can use a quiet night after I finish all the tax clients today. Matthew (remember him?) called today; I'm taking him to dinner tomorow night, and Curtis is still expected over last night at 8:00.

Yeah, sure.

I get to see Lloyd tomorrow - thank GOD.

So many things to spend money on. Ugh.

More later on, I'm sure. Just thought I'd post a note.

No comments: