DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

When a man's an empty kettle ..

Nearly 16:30 and I have just a half hour left to go. I have a tax return that I'm taking a break from. Suddenly, I'm up to my nipples in tax returns. I have mortgages to work on, and this impedes my ability to work on both. However, I'll get more caught up tomorrow, and we'll just see where things go. Our $15 off campaign seems to be bringing people in out of the woodwork.

Time Warner cable now thinks that there is something wrong with my cable signal, and they're coming out tomorrow afternoon to check it out.

Last night, Matthew was perfectly willing to be picked up and fed, but he "just wants to be friends." I think he was angling for a personal reference. Over that, I was playing a computer game on my new 19" monitor about 11:00 last night, when Curtis called. Yes, the same Curtis whom I gave up on yesterday. He was drunk, had just had a fight with his girlfriend, and said he was headed over. He never made it.

Tonight, if he calls, I'm not answering the phone.

We have a big possibility of thunderstorms tonight. Fun!

Only three days to the arrival of E from Vancouver (YVR).

Finally heard from San Jacinto College today; lunch on Monday includes payday and the return of my passport.

I was beginning to wonder.

Tonight, I'm baking more bread, and have to do some more cleaning around the house. Damn, there is just so much that needs doing all the time! I shouldn't have played with Matthew last night.

I feel a poem coming on. It hasn't made it to the fore yet.

More later, if I have my cable connection.

No comments: