DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, January 13, 2003

Finally following advice -

Sometimes, it only takes a while.

Before 09/11/01, I finally got certified to lead Zenger Miller courses through Camber Corporation. Three weeks later, "they" blew up the World Trade Center, and .. well ..

That job really ended because Psycho Judy had blown through four years of development budget in just under two years - and brought in ONE contract for a single day's training of $800.

Did I mention that they paid out more than $800 to go down and deliver the training?

Anyway, I like the 09/11/01 excuse better - it sounds so .. community oriented.

After I got nuked over at Camber, I approached UH-CL, for whom I've been teaching since 1995, and I asked them if they would be interested in doing the Zenger Miller thing. After six months, and two meetings, they decided not to pursue it, and my boss over there told me to approach San Jacinto Junior College about it.

So, I put it off. For six months. Or better.

Today, after having one loan blow up and and a "friend" blow me off on an appraisal comment, I called.

They nearly hired me over the phone. So, I go tomorrow at 2:00 to meet with them.

She seemed to sound like they had a LOT of classes to teach. So, who gives a flip about whether the interest rates go up or down?

I should be starting this by the end of February.

No comments: