DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, January 21, 2003



Last night, I got up from bed (buzzing of the brain) and came in to write (what I thought was) a brilliant blog. Dashing, it was. I clicked "post and publish," and ..

the universe came to an end. My blog was lost. So, now I must try to re-create it. Can one ever re-create such a thing?

There were meanderings about my ongoing airport dream, about flying to Kuala Lumpur, about ....

Paradise lost.

Took some pictures of the apartment last night. I have eight more pictures on this roll to take, then I'll have the film developed.

Heard from Matthew yesterday; he's been fired, and has all the other concommitant 22 year old drama going on in his life. He still was open to having me take him someplace nice for dinner, and get him drunk on expensive booze.

Uh, no.

Trying to track down old friends today - and work on credit reports...

Hope you have a great day!

Oh, and James - thanks for bringing Vietnamese for lunch yesterday. Life has rather sucked lately, and that was a bright spot.

No comments: