DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 01, 2010

My email to Target's CEO

I've been a Target customer, loyal beyond reason, for twenty-nine years.

I deeply regret that Target management has concluded that their best business strategy is to promote political entities that advocate me personally having no human rights, that I be done violent death and be relegated to a sub-human existence.

I believe that you must understand I can no longer support Target in any way with my recommendations, my time nor my money. 

I will be providing both the store manager and the pharmacist with the attached letter next week when I advise them in person that I am transferring my prescriptions to a commercial enterprise that does not actively and openly seek my person and my life being damaged, and that I will never be back.

No comments: