DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas haven't yet started

And they won't start until the 25th. Just so you know.

Yesterday, I went with Billy to IKEA and to BestBuy. We had a blast. I don't think he's been "shopping" with me before and didn't realize how amusing it can be. He got a new DVD player and I was helping him set it up, which required a flashlight to see what I was doing.

This led me to remark that I myself had a flashlight, the sole purpose of which was to facilitate looking into the coffee carafe in the mornings, to see if enough hot water had been put in.

I was Robert-napped today. It was just what I needed, actually.

The weather seems to have stabilized with dryer air and lower temperatures. That makes my sinuses much happier.

The 787 flew and looked beautiful doing it.

I'm a lot closer to starting my book idea (1 of 4).

Why did I not know about Firefox's ad blocking add on before? Life is incrementally better with it.

No comments: