DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Left behind..

So, this is an indecorous posting, inasmuch as I'm calling someone and something out.

This came to me today, in the way of "what does this mean"? This was written by a licensed attorney working for the Franklin County (Ohio) prosecutor's office. This was written as an official business communication from a person who has completed four years of undergraduate school, and three years of law school, and is working for the county government of the seat of state government in Ohio. I'll just let it speak for itself.

From: "XXX X. XXXX"
To: xxxxxxx@email.xxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2009 1:44:22 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: XXXXXXX




XXXX, I've tried calling you at ur number and no answer but this case is not being dismissed so u need to come to court or a warrant will be issued and if need be I will arrest you at Franklin when u go to school. Avoiding me is not going to get the case resolved so u need to contact me and not xxxx. Im the prosecutor on the case and u need to speak with me. Call me so that we can discuss the case.






Assistant Prosecuting Attorney

Franklin County Prosecutor's Office

Criminal Division

373 S. High Street, 14th Floor

P: 614-

F: 614-

No comments: