DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 31, 2009

August's last day for 2009

If one believes in the "Mayan" predictions, we have approximately three years, three months and three weeks before our plane of existence comes to a complete halt.

Personally, I don't find much strength in that line of reasoning.

I was driving by Momentum Audi today; they have a bright red A6 out front that isn't in their online inventory. Do I care enough to call 'em and ask about it? To point out that keeping their online information current is very important?

No.

Over the weekend, a friend had a call (he's a fire fighter) to an auto accident - a four year old dead, a six year old lost both of her feet - both of these before anyone was transported to the hospital. The cause? An unlicensed 15 year old who was texting.

Yikes. This morning, I carried my phone to the office in the trunk of the car. I need to leave it back there every time. EVERY time.

Mr. Z gave me one of Cafe del Mar's CDs to listen to - it's AMAZING. I have been playing it in the car, and it's just splendid.

I'm curious about time's passing. It's a very interesting dynamic.

I'm also curious about how resistant people are to change.

No comments: