DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It is a puzzlement

All of the conversations I overheard today were just .. baffling.

All of the conversations I engaged in today were .. rewarding.

I found my best friend from law school today, and feel a sense of great relief and satisfaction.

I found the two men I was closest to in high school this evening (who still live) and felt gratitude.

I met a young woman who truly didn't like me at all, and I don't buy the story that they're telling.

I thought that a useless display trinket I've wanted to own for a long, long time would be finally mine (meaning, at the price I wanted to pay) but it did not come to pass.

I'm not tired and I should be.

I am finding that sometimes when I procrastinate, it is because more research needs to be done, or because more information is coming my way that I don't know to expect.

The "hurry up and wait" mentality confuses me.

I can't decide if it would be acceptable for me to wear jeans to church tomorrow.

I wish my car were cleaner, but it's too bloody hot to go out there and wash it myself.

I need to go through my storage unit and dig out more stuff.

No comments: