DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas, wrapped

Well, what Christmas highlights do I have?

I ironed the table cloth for more than an hour, and the wrinkles still didn't come fully out of it

Jeremy made sugar free ice cream from a Splenda recipe that I found, and it was terrific

We got pretty much everything cleaned up before today - there is still .. well, every room of the house needs to be scrubbed and polished before my dad comes for a visit, but it was clean enough for company today

We watched Christmas movies most of the day; my VHS player got worked out today for the first time in eons. VHS movies are annoying in their lack of quality. I thought I had Die Hard 2 and "It's a Wonderful Life," and they're gone. I wonder if I sold them years back in the great Amazon sell-off?

I'm playing my CD changer for the first time in .. well, since October of '06. I need to pull most of that out and re-organize it.

I went to 2nd, Unity and St. Martin's yesterday with Guy. It was very illuminating.

I found chargers at Bed, Bath & Beyond for ten bucks.

Everyone's gone now, and I'm alone with the kitchen cleaned, the dishes put away, and the dog sleeping on the front rug. It's 11, and I should be hitting the sack pretty quick here so that I can have a productive day at work.

No comments: