DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hump day's got me high centered

So much so that I had to think about the phrase "High-centered." Took me a few minutes.

There's an OutSmart advertiser party in an hour that I'm committed to going to. They're giving "awards" for "reader's choices.

90 categories. 31 "ties" and 59 unique winners. That means that there are more "ties" than unique winners (62 compared to 59.) That's just silly.

I feel like I haven't gotten anything done today, but I know that I have. I'm just wiped out. Part of that is food intake, I'm sure - someone catered in Jason's Deli today, and I .. have felt sick ever since. I think I'm pulling back up and out. I have to give myself an injection before we leave for the event, so hopefully that will help.

Been working on my presentation for next Tuesday evening, hopefully have a few things lined up. I really want another exhibitor. Hm.

No comments: