DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Greetings from Orange County (FL)

We're getting ready for Hallowe'en - Matticia is cleaning up, Jeremy is painting himself gold, and I'm waiting for my chance in the bathroom. I have my costume all laid out, and fortunately, writhing into the tights and leotards are the only difficult elements of dressing.

Two nights in a row that we were up past 3:00, and then awake again about 9:00. Eating has been erratic. As a result, I'm just wiped out.

The party was interesting; of course, we didn't know anyone. Everyone was very friendly, and I really liked some of Matticia's friends.

Tomorrow, I've been talking to everyone about going to the Fantasy of Flight museum in Polk City - the way I'm feeling now, I'd rather sleep in and have something very low impact. Today, we spent five hours running around trying to find costume pieces. I was starting to think that perhaps people anymore are more and more ill behaved, after having been knocked around while standing in the check-out line, and watching Jeremy bleed through his t-shirt after being pushed into the sharp metal corner of a rack in Wal-Mart.

No comments: