DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 832.01

Okay, so I've been distracted lately. Haven't felt much like blogging.

I'm going to start by cross posting links to some very interesting blog articles that I've found (and have had open on my desktop for days...)

The first one is about air traffic controllers, and how their treatment today is far worse than anything back in 1981 - and creates safety concerns that are being ignored by Congress and the media.. here.

Then, if you're offended by Disney's production of the Path to 9/11, you can read an article about how to cause Disney to pay attention here.

This next one is an interesting evaluation of the Iraq policy and how we as a nation are far less secure than before.

The third one's going to spin your wig if you're a conservative, but it goes through the Declaration of Independence and compares the current administration's actions to those of George III. Tea party, anyone?

This final one is a chilling description of third-world life inside of the United States.

Okay, so - back to the regularly scheduled blog.

Its Monday morning, and mostly, I've accomplished getting the trash out just as the little guy rode his trash hamper up the driveway, fed the dogs, fed the birds, watered the plants, put the hummingbird feeder to soak in bleach water, cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, read all the morning blogs and news (such that the news gives us,) and talked to Chuck.

Today, it's tax returns and editing web content. All day. Wall to wall. Boxes and shopping bags of loose paper to be turned into reasonable records. It's my life these days.

Yesterday, I was at church until nearly 6:00, then visited my Dutch Auntie in the rehab hospital (which was great fun!) and then came home. I know Chuck really wanted me to come over, but I needed some down time.

1 comment:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

And Dutch Auntie loved the visit, dear one. I had really missed you and it was just great having you there bedside to fill me in on your life and give support to mine as that amazing machine moved my knee up and down. Thanks, I love you.