DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Five Hundred Thirty Eight

$538.00

That was my electric power bill for last month. 102 was my blood glucose this morning. $65.00 was the total of gift cards I nabbed yesterday for transferring prescriptions. $40.00 was what I paid the lad who put the pool neeting up (after many, prior, failed attempts) and who cleaned out the garage, $250 is what I should make from selling things on eBay that we FOUND in the garage, zero is the amount of time I get to spend with Chuck today, $65 per bedroom is what I've agreed to pay the guy who's going to paint the upstairs rooms, $400 is the price I've quoted for the vacant bedroom upstairs, 5 is the number of seemingly real candidates for said bedroom, $3 is what Lisa paid for dog clippers at a garage sale yesterday for me, $3 is likewise what I paid for a coy pond liner at the church garage sale, and $175 is what a seller on Craigslist was asking for a similar pond liner, albiet somewhat bigger. 22 is the number of books I have about the Titanic. 90,400 is the number of miles on Ruby, and six is the number of suspension repairs I've had done on her in thirteen months. Sixty is the number of minutes before I need to be at church, and twenty is the number of minutes it's going to take me to get ready if I close down the computer RIGHT NOW.

No comments: