DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The last business day before Christmas

'cause tomorrow, the 23rd, I can promise NOTHING is getting done.

Mikey now asks each new communication how the bitterness factor is going. Interesting that the more I reject situations that aren't fair to me, I'm being more and more bitter.

Of course, I know he just likes needling me about being bitter. His "older, eviler, bitterer sister."

Today, if one recalls, I'm to do something "unusual." So I think that's going to be me logging off the computer, reading a book and putting up the Christmas tree. Staying away from the computer for at least six hours. Or until tomorrow.

1 comment:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Well, shoot, had I known you were just lollygagging about I would have asked you to join us for dinner at the 59 Diner and then a walk through the lights in Herman Park. But by now, you are probably going "Ooooooh, 59 diner? Sneer, sneer." Yep, it's real...we have no class and forgive us but us just in from the burbs, it is a treat to have some down=home cooking and Ken and the kids love the shakes. The lights were beautiful and I think it is the first time in years I have walked through the Park. And it was coldddddddd so put you right in the Christmas spirit.
It would have been fun to have you among us.