DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday - four days until tax deadlines

Allegedly, I have someone bringing in eight past due tax returns for me to file by Friday. Lovely. I'll be in tax return hell all day today and tomorrow.

About to hop into the shower and drive out past the Galleria to pick up a form. "our fax isn't working. I can't attach it to an email, I don't have a scanner." Blarg. $5 in gas and more than an hour's worth of time to pick up .. a form.

Then, quickly to fax off conditions and fee sheets on two loans, stack and submit two more, and .. tax time. I know I can finish the three that are here now in a short time; then, it's work on the one where I have to start with correcting the W-2s, then work my way up. That's the one that's going to have me in a tizzy, I think.

No comments: