DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tuesday morning -

The sun is shining, my lunch appointment canceled (no big surprise there) and the "Free Tax Advice" sign has already been turned on.

I'm going to work on some muse activities today, and do the manual labor that I didn't get to yesterday (because I was preparing for class.)

Class last night was interesting; we started off on a good footing, after Donna and I had hashed out the difficulty of our being so off track, and she asked that we focus our sharing on the principles that we're actually working on. Things dragged out a bit (as we had been off track for weeks) and then, after the break - HIJACK. More head-conversation (we might as well have all been sitting around dropping acid for all the relevance the conversation had) and I'm not sure it actually got back on track until just the last ten minutes went by.

Yet, things were good. John was there, which was nice (although he's dropping the class, which SUCKS.) I headed home, and got caught in a MINOR accident on I-45 at Tidwell which had all but one lane of the southbound closed, four police cars, six wreckers, one ambulance and NO ONE DIRECTING TRAFFIC. SafeClear my ass.

I think it's time to write my councilperson a note. Mercifully, she has a website.

Dinner with Lance tonight; he seems to be loving his new job. That's really great! More later.

No comments: