DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, January 17, 2005

I've been wanting to pontificate in a profound manner for a while, but I've been in Florida visiting my dad, and working my tail off. Even today, which I'm taking at a languid pace, I'm still cleaning, putting things away, throwing things away, processing paperwork, etc. Very cathartic.

Class again tonight. Yesterday, I had to give the presentation in church - this is what the board president said today in an email:

"Your talk & demos yesterday were perfect. That is the best graphic to GET how all three planes work together! I've always been sort of intellectually O.K. with the concept, but could never truly visually integrate it or never fully internalize it. Thank you God for Play Dough & for Douglas!"

That was fun.

Last night, Kurtis called to say that he had picked up his new A4 - he drove it over for me to see it. It truly is a lovely car; I'm very glad for him.

Naturally, thus inspired, I had to surf eBay for an Audi of my own - and found a 2003 S8 - rarer than hen's teeth - in New Jersey, CPO, 22,000 miles, it's gorgeous. I'll pixelate it here in a moment.

Okay, more work to be done that can't involve a keyboard. More after class tonight.

No comments: