DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Working on the replacement for my douglashord.com website - its content was completely lost in the Great Server Failure of Saturday morning. It's all done, and now I'm just waiting for the registrar change to take effect, and then it will be back up.

This weekend, I'm going to re-do my drdivo.com website and do the church's website, using the package that I had to buy to re-create douglashord.com. Should be cool!

Church board meeting tonight was AWESOME. We have planned out a schedule for all of 2005 already, and we're going to be spending the year comparing the Science of Mind to different religions, philosophies and to science. The Christmas calendar is planned, and that's going to be fun, and January is a review of the Science of Mind as a setup to our year long discussion of comparative philosophies.

Have a bunch of email to read and process tonight, and I have to try to make the next four days highly productive.

No comments: