DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Started loading up the gift bags for my friends who are coming over tomorrow for my birthday. I got matching "Tweety" hats, cocktail napkins, hooters and gift bags, and it is my intention to fill them up with meaningless trifles to amuse my closest friends, and to make them feel welcome and loved. I had in mind that I would need a LOT of stuff to fill these things up; I had been accumulating little bits of stuff for weeks, but I was expecting a trip to the dollar store today.

When I ripped open the gift bags, I found out that they were VERY small! Wow. I have little things for each person (well, for two people that I really don't know all THAT well - guests - I have meaningless trinkets) and I think I can fill up the bags without anyone feeling slighted. And without having to shop for anything more.

The damned bank charged me $60 for "NSF" fees, and I wasn't overdrawn! Bastards.

Last night in class, we talked a little about that movie "What the (*&$% do I know?"
I really want to get to see that. One woman was talking about it, and she said that they had distinguished particles from waves. She said that everything is moving around us all the time as waves; that represents possibility. When we create something in our mind, we OBSERVE the wave, and it becomes a particle - or matter.

It just hit me how wrong it is of me to think about possible financial lack, because when I create that with my mind, it freezes the possibility "lack" right there in front of me, and that's what I get.

We'll see how much of an epiphany this really is.

No comments: