DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So, sometimes I have good taste

Of late, I've been focusing on trying to maintain my sanity and trying to help Curtis through some rough times.

Tonight, Scott asked me to come work with him (which I'm seriously thinking about) and Curtis dropped in at the restaurant where we were having a glass of wine. Curtis dropped in to pick up a few dollars that I was loaning him to cover his picking up his dog and cat from the animal shelter (long story) until he gets his paycheck.

Scott about popped out an ovum or two upon seeing Curtis. He about fainted after Curtis got up and left - he had the vapours.

So - to work with Scott or not? Is the grass greener?

University of Houston - Clear Lake, in a totally predictable move, reniged on their promise of increasing my teaching schedule by 100% and so I'm back to the old eight Saturdays a year.

You are as flexible as you can possibly be, helpful, prompt, a rave with the students -

And they still fuck you.

San Jac called today - hopefully, that will go better.

God, please tell me which way to jump. And none of that "it's your choice" shit.

No comments: